Buenos Aires Map
Our Travel Books
Advertising / Press

Status – Peruvian Restaurant »« Crazy for Mate

Buenos Aires Is Like…

Read this book before arriving in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Angel

Buenos Aires is Buenos Aires, and comparing it to other cities is probably a mistake. Still, it’s hard to avoid. Many people have observed that BA is like a combination of New York and Paris, but I recognize other cities as well! Depending on the barrio I’m in, I can pick out resemblances to Berlin, Valencia, Hong Kong and even San Francisco. What cities do you see in BA?

Here are some more random Buenos Aires pictures:

Buenos Aires Parking
Pussy Attack
French Bulldog Antiques

- Learn how to TANGO

Where To Buy Mate
Other Posts You Might Like from Buenos Aires ...and Busan
V&S Hostel Club for a Great Stay in the MicrocenterThe Museum of Modern ArtThe Face of ArgentinaFor 91 Days in Busan - The E-Book
, , , , , , , ,
February 14, 2011 at 7:59 pm
8 comments »
  • February 14, 2011 at 8:04 pmElla K.

I definitely see the American and European mix. Love it! Thanks for the gorgeous pictures.

• February 14, 2011 at 8:15 pmBrad powell

A wonderful array of photos. I see some Savannah, some Valencia….and some Carlisle, Kentucky.

• February 15, 2011 at 4:03 pmDuane Storey

Nice photos! Just curious, what photo gear did you bring with you to Buenos Aires? I’m down here for roughly 90 days as well, and am missing some of the fancier camera gear I left back home.

If you’re interested, here are some of the write-ups I’ve done about my adventure in Buenos Aires so far. I have another 42 days or so until I leave, and I’m heading to Igauzu Falls this weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

• February 15, 2011 at 7:44 pmJuergen

Great to see fellow travelers. I’ve share your blog on our twitter and FB. Why did you decide to visit Buenos Aires. I also sent you a PM on Twitter :)

• February 15, 2011 at 7:29 pmChristina S.

These are beautiful! You’ve just bumped Buenos Aires up much higher on my “must visit” list. I see so many different influences in these photos.

• February 15, 2011 at 7:46 pmJuergen

Christina!!! If you can go! It’s such an incredible city and it took us only 24 hours to fall in love with it. I love your pictures .. amazing colors!!!

• March 31, 2011 at 4:19 amLia Nascimento

Wowww amazing pictures!!!

I have to say that BsAs also looks like São Paulo!

I love those cities, but of course BsAs is one of the most amazing places on latin america.

Tks for these gorgeous images! I miss it a lot!

• September 12, 2011 at 11:32 pmEsdrujula

Very nice blog! You show the best places of Argentina! im from Argentina, and it would be great if you take photos of the Argentinian night, its totally different from another countries!Congratulations for your blog,greetings from here,tomi

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment!