Buenos Aires Map
Contact
Random
Our Travel Books
Advertising / Press

El Cuartito – Pizza & Empanadas »« The Ateneo Grand Splendid Bookstore

A Slice of Buenos Aires

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Buenos Aires Youth Hostels

Moped Buenos Aires

I have the feeling that I’ll be publishing more pure picture posts for Buenos Aires than I did for our previous locations in Savannah and Oviedo. Every time I step outdoors, I return with another 100 pictures clogging my memory card. Too many things catch my attention.

Hope you enjoy them!

Evita Balcony
Butcher San Telmo
San Telmo Night
San Telmo Photograph
Good Night Bunoes Aires
Other Posts You Might Like from Buenos Aires ...and Sri Lanka
Welcome to La BocaIglesia del Santisimo SacramentoThe Feria de MataderosThe Stony Temples of Ridi Vihara and Aluvihara
, , , , , , , ,
February 9, 2011 at 6:22 pm
8 comments »
  • February 9, 2011 at 6:36 pmTara Bradford

Fun shots! Can’t wait to see this gorgeous city for myself.

• February 9, 2011 at 11:25 pmJuergen

Ohh!! When are you going to be here?

• February 9, 2011 at 7:52 pmAngela

I love these first glimpses of Buenos Aires. Amazing photos and wonderful to see what catches your eye. I especially like the CGT one. I pass it almost every day and having recently read “Santa Evita” and “The Peron Novel,” I can’t look over there without thinking about those times and how they’re still with us today. Oh, and the cobblestones shot is stunning!

• February 9, 2011 at 11:24 pmJuergen

Thank you for the compliments. We are about to watch Evita ( I think we have to) but how does the CGT relate?

• February 10, 2011 at 1:23 pmClayton

Awesome pictures! Thanks for the photo trip to Argentina.

• February 10, 2011 at 4:28 pmTonya Keitt Kalule

Even though I love seeing your photos, I also love reading what you have to say, your take on your day. So don’t lose too much of that and show just pics.
    Thanks! I have turned so many people onto your blog, and I continue to do so daily, because I really enjoy it, but I really enjoyed your take on Savannah, since that is my hometown.

• February 14, 2011 at 9:09 pmJuergen

No worries,

we will share our experiences in words as well, not just in photos. Savannah seems like such a long time ago. It’s kind of crazy about it that we just have been here for 2 weeks!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks
Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment!

A Slice of Buenos Aires